Tuesday, July 1, 2008

How To Become a Natural Bodybuilding Master

I want to help you guys become masters yourself so you too can make breakthroughs and discoveries of your own about yourself. Believe me every one of you has greatness inside yourself but the only way your going to find it is to trust yourself.

Believe me you have it but your only going to find it if you look for it and that is going to take some technical know -how and then the courage to experiment yourself.

Heck it took me 20 years to get to this point and I put everything I got into it so that I might throw the torch to you.

It's time for YOU to step into your own greatness and become a Master Of Muscle yourself.

Now will I be still working on stuff... of course? Just not bodybuilding per se.

Here's why...

Why You Need To Become a Master

I am moving on to mainstream problems. We are talking about addressing the issues of obesity in the mainstream, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, depression, etc.

Matt and I have been sitting on a collection of health material that is going to shock the world and it needs to be released.

In the last few years Matt and I so deep in discovering the secrets of unlocking the codes to these mysteries that we can't keep them secret any longer.

It's our God given duty to bring that information to the masses and we are going to do it. I am sure many of you will be with us in sharing the news to the mainstream when the time comes. The fact is we need you guys to be part of the legion of individuals who are going to give absolute proof the power that the body has to heal itself when given the right materials, and enough workers.

Stuff like Russian Cosmonaut frequency and laser technology, FM frequency healing, light infused supplements, sound therapy, color therapies, revolutionary ways to light, water and oxygen to heal anything and a whole lot more.

Basically the fact is these discoveries need to be brought to the world not just bodybuilders and so that's where my destiny lies.

I will be moving into the health and well-being field in the next few months and bringing the world the latest technologies and breakthroughs.

Also I have recently taken a position as a content editor for a major Health and Lifestyle magazine, which is set to begin by June of this year.

This position also helps me keep abreast of the foremost developments in the entire industry as well as an ability to get the information to millions of people who are desperate for options.

I am not leaving bodybuilding. I am simply helping a broader range of people who want a better life. People who require hope in what appears to be hopelessness.

Of course my dear friends, I love and cherish every one of you. I love bodybuilding and will continue to train for as long as I can. Bodybuilding has given me a wonderful life and I will be forever grateful for the men and women who came before me and inspired me to be part of this wonderful sport.

The End Of My Journey Is Where Yours Begins

It's been 20 years since I started as a skinny kid with a broken set of weights in a freezing cold barn in the backwoods of Canada. Who knew that 16 years later I would end up all the way to the other side of the world to compete in the stifling heat of Mumbai, India at the Mr. Universe World Championship.

Now just 4 years since I competed in the Mr. Universe we have helped athletes in over 100 countries build bigger and stronger bodies without using drugs.

20 years is a long time and it's been a good run. I give thanks to everyone and everybody that's been a part of it, and now I throw the torch to you.

Sincerely,

Wade McNutt

Wade McNutt is a Natural National Bodybuilding Champion and an IFBB Mr. Universe World Champion. He combined the secrets of Eastern Yoga Masters with, scientific, muscle building to produce a revolutionary new health system, called Freaky Big Naturally, find out more at http://www.freakybignatural.com

Labels: , , , , , , ,