Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Best Bodybuilding Workouts - Reviews Of Routine That Work!

Do you want to build muscle, but find that no matter how hard you train, you don't seem to get the results?

Well if this is you, then pay attention to this article.

You see, the biggest problem with most people when they work out and want to gain muscle is that they're working out the wrong way.

What do I mean?

I mean, these are the telltale signs of not using the right bodybuilding workout routine;

1. Going to the gym 6 or 7 hours a week and getting little or no results.

2. Taking supplements but finding that these aren't really helping (with ineffective workouts they don't work well. In fact, with the best bodybuilding workouts, you don't need supplements anyway)

3. Training consistently for 3 but seeing no results.

Well, when I started I was just the same. I went to the gym 6-7 hours a week for 9 months and my body was about the same as before.

I found it really hard to pack on muscle.

It wasn't that I wasn't working hard. I was. But I realised that my bodybuilding routine must have been wrong as I simply wasn't getting results.

That's when I started looking for the bodybuilding routines that worked.

And yes, they work.

Within 2 weeks I saw a difference already, and by 12 weeks, I gain significant muscle and did it with:

1. half the time at the gym (on average 2.5 to 3 hours a week)

2. enjoying the training much more as I could see the results

3. enjoying the benefits of a good looking body with muscle : )

Which means you get results while spending half the time at the gym. And without relying on expensive supplements either.

You see the bodybuilding routines that work are great as they:

1. uses the principles of bodybuilding to stimulate muscle growth without getting into the 'overtraining' zone.

These principles are used by natural bodybuilders but most people don't even know about.

2. Uses sets and 'supersets' in such a way that the muscles get great stimulation for growth over the next 7 days after each time the muscles are exercised.

And these feel great as they give your muscles a proper workout, yet in half the time.

3. How to specifically change the amount of protein in your diet to get maximum muscle growth. And no, it doesn't involve a high protein diet all the time.

So there you have it.

You can build a good looking body that the girls notice by getting the most important thing right: the bodybuilding workout. Without it, you'll be working out for months and months (or 9 months like I did!) and getting no results.

So if you get the workouts that simply work, you'll see results in half the time at the gym.

And yes, it's wonderful to have a great body, and to see the results of your workouts day by day.

For the bodybuilding workouts that work, see he website in the resource box below.

Lucas Ryan helps you to gain muscle and lose fat so that you can show off your bodybuilding efforts and look ripped in no time. For more valuable tips visit his site to learn how to build muscle fast with the best bodybuilding workout routines, and get real results with your training.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,